Important Phone Numbers
- Police/Fire: 9-1-1
- Non-emergency calls to UConn Police: (860) 486-4800
- Non-emergency calls to UConn Fire: (860) 486-4925
- Student Health Services 24-hour Advice Nurse: (860) 486-4700
- Safe Rides, Husky Rides through UConn Transportation: (860) 486-4809
- Facilities: (860) 486-1826
Text Message Alerts
Text messages are one method by which members of the UConn community may be contacted in the event of an emergency. Please register your cell phone today. It’s easy to do:
- UConn students – Update your information via the Student Administration System. Go to the Student Center and scroll down to the Personal Information section. Access the Phone Numbers area and update your cell phone information as needed.
- UConn faculty and staff – Follow the registration link, log in using your NetID and password, and then enter your cell phone number and provider. Follow the same steps to verify or edit your existing cell phone information.
Please Note: UConn Alert does not support Google Voice or international phone numbers. As a result, users of Google Voice or those with international numbers will not be able to receive any text messages during Emergency Communications.